PDFX-ready is a Swiss initiative founded in 2005 by the most important key players in graphic arts in Switzerland. The goal is to promote and facilitate the use of the PDF/X ISO standards for the exchange of printing data.
PDFX-ready creates guidelines, instruction sheets (called recipies), application settings (colour, pdf export) and preflight profiles. The PDFX-ready specifications are based on the PDF/X-Plus specifications of the Ghent (PDF) Workgroup.
- Adobe CS/CC PDF/X-1a CMYK Workflow for Offset Printing
- Adobe CS/CC PDF/X-4 CMYK Workflow for Offset Printing
- Adobe CS/CC PDF/X-4 CMYK+RGB (images) Workflow for Offset Printing
- Adobe CS/CC PDF/X-4 CMYK+RGB (images) Workflow for Digital Printing
- PDFX-ready Output Test Pages
- PDFX-ready Guideline 2014
- PDFX-ready Partners
- PDFX-ready Members
- Become a PDFX-ready member